Saturday, November 20, 2010

Is there any way you can change windows vista into windows xp?

I HATE WINDOWS VISTA HOME BASIC...it came with my Compaq laptop...which I also hate. Is there anyway I could switch my laptop into Window's Xp? If so, how..? Any websites I can download it? Any place i can get a disc to upload it on my computer?Is there any way you can change windows vista into windows xp?
Yeah sure just go buy a Windows Xp cd boot ur pc with it and install it by formatting or if you want install it from a pirated disc and I can send u a pack to make it genuine. You can also try this link:

http://www.download.ir/archives/2006/01/

Good luck!Is there any way you can change windows vista into windows xp?
yeah go to any computer store thay should sell windows xp just pop it in and it will do the rest just folow the messages on the screen
Go 2 Newsday long island Sundays paper ask Lou Dolinar he knows exactly what 2 do
NOTE: your pre-loaded system will have a 'hidden' partition on the HD.



Save EXTERNALLY all data files you want to keep, (letters, photos, etc.)



BUY a copy of XP-SP2. Use DOS ';fdisk';, and remove ALL partitons, and re-partition HD if you want more than 1 partition. (ALL my HD's have AT LEAST 4 partitons, OS, Applications, Data, Transfer, etc.)



Install XP, (formatting all partitions), and install ALL applications you want, (being sure you have XP compatible versions), re-load your saved files. MANY applications for Vista are NOT compatible with any other OS!!



NOTE: you will need to download drivers for some of your hardware, so KNOW what hardware you have on the system. (check the compaq website for your hardware if you don't know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment