Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change Windows 7 from 64-bit color to 32-bit?

I want to download a program that requires 32 bit but my computer is set to 64 bit and i don't see the color menu pull down section I had before in Vista which allowed me to change the bits from 32 to 16.How do I change Windows 7 from 64-bit color to 32-bit?
You are misunderstanding. There is no 64 bit colour. 32bit and 64bit are in reference to the manner in which the OS handles memory. Programs coded for 32bit use a maximum of 2gigs of memory. Programs coded for 64bit can use as much memory as they want. 64bit OS is required to use more hten 3.25 gigs of ram in a computer with more hten 4 gigs installed. Many progams coded for 32 or 64 bit, do not work in the other. If you have 64bit 7, and the program says it only works in 32, you cannot use that program, no matter what. Although, some programs will work on either one. You just have to try and see.How do I change Windows 7 from 64-bit color to 32-bit?
right click desktop %26gt; personalise %26gt; display settings

No comments:

Post a Comment