Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I change Windows Task Manager back to the default view?

I was having some issues with my laptop freezing up recently (come to find out it was just getting too hot) and I was used the ';Alt+Ctrl+Del'; combo to shut down some unresponsive programs running. Well some how, as brilliant as I am :) I managed to change the view on my task manager. Now when I use the ';Alt+Ctrl+Del'; combo, the task manager opens, but the only thing I can do is Disconnect or Logoff. I am the only user on my laptop, and my name is the only one listed, so it can't be an administrative issue because I am the administrator, right? Please help! I am lost without my task manager, you never realize how much you use it until you can't! Thanks in advance to all the NICE and POLITE people in this forum.How do I change Windows Task Manager back to the default view?
I can give the best answer for this..yeah



Now u mentioned tht u can see ';disconnect and logoff'; in the task manager..

now u can also see options like ';status'; , ';ID'; , ';USER';...

NOw you need to do ne thing thats it..

Double click on the area above ';user'; / ';status';/ or ';ID';..

Now ur task manager will be back..



IF it works thn pls reply...How do I change Windows Task Manager back to the default view?
Great worked for me also. I did have to click the top of the task manager window and what I needed did appear great answer

Report Abuse


I love it...great advice...now I can use task manager in its default mode once more... THANK YOU!!!



Bruce D.

Report Abuse


I love it...great advice...now I can use task manager in its default mode once more... THANK YOU!!!



Bruce D.

Report Abuse


It worked...thanks

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment