Monday, November 22, 2010

How to change windows hotkeys? Baby Finger already brokn by pressing ctrl. Alternations for ctrl+c, ctrl+v.Tks?

Is there any way to change this hotkeys ? if I can simulate keep pressing of ctrl by keep pressing of mouse key , would be better. This has become a burnish problem as I am a software developer and my productivity has gone down cos of this adding some extra stress :(. Highly appreciate your feedback. Thanks people......How to change windows hotkeys? Baby Finger already brokn by pressing ctrl. Alternations for ctrl+c, ctrl+v.Tks?
It is one of the most common shortcuts available in most programs so I think that is very difficult...



You do have 2 Ctrl keys, one to the left and another to the right. Train yourself to use the best combination. Copy = Ctrl to the right and C with your left hand, and pasting the same Ctrl and V to the left. To print I use the left Ctrl + P with my right hand.



It takes some time to learn, but it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment