Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change windows media player to be my default player not itunes?

my default player was windows media player but my brother did something yestertday which made all the music files open up with itunes .. how can i make them windows media again?How to change windows media player to be my default player not itunes?
Go to your media folder and right click on a mp3 click on open with then change to WMPHow to change windows media player to be my default player not itunes?
Right-click on one of the files.

Select Open With%26gt;Choose Program.

In the box that appears, click on Windows Media Player.

Tick the checkbox 'Always use the selected program to open this kind of file'

Click on OK.

Now, windows media player will be your default player. :)
youd have to to that with each file type.

do it this way



open window media player

click tools /options

file types

select the files you want to associate with wmp.

click ok

No comments:

Post a Comment