Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change windows basic back to aero???!!!?

I have Windows Vista Home Premium! And i have the aero theme! then one day i turned on my laptop and change to windows BASIC! i went to the control panel and themes and everything....and windows aero wasnt there! i went to the desktop like they say nd click personalize and still wanst there!! ITS WONT CHANGE BACK TO MATTER WHAT I DO!!!! HEELPPP!!!! PLEASEE!!!!!How do I change windows basic back to aero???!!!?
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2006/12/17

Try this trouble shooting guide.How do I change windows basic back to aero???!!!?
Right click desktop, personalize, window color and appearance, at the bottom left - open classic appearance properties for more color options and aero should be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment