Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change Windows Vista appearance to Windows XP?

I bought a new laptop and Windows Vista it's more difficult for me to use!How to change Windows Vista appearance to Windows XP?
1) Right-click, 2) go to personalize, 3) there should be a tab that says ';Toolbar'; or something that has ';Windows Vista'; selected, play around with it til it says Windows XPHow to change Windows Vista appearance to Windows XP?
vista doesn't act differently from Xp. Its all the same. what's 'difficult'; about vista? my computer is still my computer. my documents is still my documents. you can still find everything and they are where they are supposed to be
Just right click on your desktop, choose personalize then go to themes then change it.
You have to uninstall them. But, my computer used Vista. You'll get used to it.

Try go to the website: http://go.microsoft.com



Find some questions there.



Or, you can go to the appereance settings.
i say, format your comp and go back to xp...vista is horrible for game and sound, yet it even takes up more memory.
i'd say just go back to xp until they get vista more stable ... that's what i did



many of my games and programs don't even work with Vista

No comments:

Post a Comment