Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change Windows Live Hotmail layout/skin back to the old one?

They updated my hotmail skin/layout few days ago. I dislike the new layout very much, it's hideous. Is there a way I can get a different skin/layout?? ThxHow to change Windows Live Hotmail layout/skin back to the old one?
You can't go back to the old one.



I hate it too!



This is a good example of a big corporation screwing everyone over.



Read this: http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/article/26How to change Windows Live Hotmail layout/skin back to the old one?
They changed it yet again, and it's getting worse. The entire right side of my emails are cut off and there is no way to scroll over. I can't read them! How can I fix this? Do I just have to forward all my emails to an email client like Outlook? Will that work?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment