Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change windows graphics mode?

I want to play a game that requires 640x480 256 color display mode. and it says I have to change my graphics mode?How do I change windows graphics mode?
If you are running Windows XP, then right click the shortcut or exe and go to properties. There should be a Compatibility tab within the menu,and from there you can configure some options such as Legacy mode to be able to run the file as it would in older operating systems.



It may or may not work, if it's just a warning it should work anyway. Worst case, you'll need to right click on desktop -%26gt; properties, on there, and change the resolution to 640x480 ( don't freak out lol, you can change it back to what it was later ) and play the game.How do I change windows graphics mode?
Right click on an empty spot on your desktop, left click on properties, click tab Settings and lower left there is a slider that adjusts your resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment