Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to edit disc space of the system using windows vista ';ultimate'; ?

Initially I had windows xp in my laptop. But now I have installed windows vista- ultimate.As my 'C' drive has less memory, it prevents me to install more necessary soft wares %26amp; frequently prompted as ';U have less memory in C drive';.How can I change windows disc drive partition. Please tell me a easy %26amp; convenient way to change the windows disc partition.How to edit disc space of the system using windows vista ';ultimate'; ?
http://www.partition-tool.com/



There is a free program on that site that you can use to play around with your partitions.How to edit disc space of the system using windows vista ';ultimate'; ?
ouch.



i'm not sure u can alter the partition after your os is installed on it.



there may be some tools tho like ';acronis true image'; which might do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment