Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cant change windows xp menu?

So today I was browsing for new Skins for my computer. I came across some on Alienware which I liked. But it asked me to download there program first to get the free skins. This was all on Alienware.Com so I know it wasnt fake or viruses. So I downloaded it and I changed some skins. But For some reason everything changed except the MENU BAR? The menu bar that opens from START.



So I deleted the program and completely got it out of my computer through control panel, etc. Then I went to change my menu bar to the newer style XP look, not the classic one. An it all changed to silver and the start button is green, but the menu bar is still not changing?



The menu bar looks like the old windows classic, the only difference is, it says: WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL running up the side of the bar (left side). An the bar has a strip of fading dark blue into black which is where the WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL is written in white on the strip.



Any ideas how I can get the NEWER style back? Thanks!Cant change windows xp menu?
right click on the empty portion of taskbar then click properties. at the start menu tab, make sure you choose ';start menu'; not the ';classic start menu';Cant change windows xp menu?
Right click on the Start Button and chose Properties and chose Start Menu (Tab). Set the dot to ';START MENU'; not the Classic Style.



Click APPLY button first

Click OK
  • use hair removal cream
  • vc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment