Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do i change windows vista back to regular, working, windows xp?

im having lots of problems with windows vista and i really would like to have windows xp back. like right now it says driver blocked due to incompatibility. but sometimes when i put my computer to sleep and turn it back on it flashes like green and i know that that cannot be good, even though im not a geek, i can just feel that that isnt right.How do i change windows vista back to regular, working, windows xp?
Well, you can't change it back to XP directly from Vista. It is a totally different operating system. If your computer came with Vista, you can't downgrade back to XP. If you upgraded to Vista, get the installation disk. Try starting it up and see if has an option to uninstall Vista back to Windows XP. I feel for ya, I am not much of a Vista fan myself. I know it's new, but it's much slower and sloppier. I am having compatibility issues on another computer I use as well. If there is no option on the Vista CD, you will have to reformat your hard drive and have an XP installation disk to get it back.How do i change windows vista back to regular, working, windows xp?
Hi Russell,



I think some of would like to get a few more details about your setup.



1 - Did you UPGRADE?

2 - Did this system come with vista already installed?

3 - Is vista the frist or second OS(operating system(windows)) installed?





My box, I had XP Pro and then Installed Vista. I have sence removed vista and still have my XP Pro WITH-OUT redoing (formatting) my computer OR HDD.

If this is the case, let me know and I will send you a link, also, XP would have to have been installed FIRST.

Let me know
put the vista install dvd into the dvd drive

restart the computer

delete everything off the computer harddrive

turn off the computer

put the windows xp cd inside the disk drive

restart

install xp
Put the windows XP disk into your CD or DVD drive and hit the reset button. It will give you instructions from there
i did the same thing. Windows Vista is such a piece of crap i went back to my stable XP.



go here



http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/d/a/da



this shows you how to revert back to xp.
Download Windows Vista drivers and updates.



http://www.mybuny.com/thecommunity/vista



run program with vista? try this one

http://www.mybuny.com/thecommunity/top-t



change windows vista back to windows xp

http://www.mybuny.com/thecommunity/windo
You will have to purchase a copy of xp and reformat your hard drive and do a clean install of XP.



If you had XP installed before and have the disk and the Product ID key, you will not need to purchase a new copy.



However, you should take the time and get vista up and running. If you have driver problems there is a web site that has Vista drivers. www.radarsync.com/vista/

I just built a new PC myself and put Vista Home Premium on it and only had to down load One driver (video).
if you did the upgrade you might be able to get it back by calling windows if not then theres no why and even if you did do the upgrade you may still have to buy windows xp and reinstall it thats what I had to do I got windows vista like a fool had nothing but problems anyways if you did the full install your going to have to buy windows xp again sorry ';vista sucks';
i think you just need to reboot your computer.

and then you need to reinstall the windows xp program.
  • layered hair
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment