Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to Changing Windows XP from German to English?

I have been fortunate enough to get a free computer but unfortunately the Windows XP language is naturally German. Does anyone know how to switch this to English? I've tried searching in help for ';sprache andern'; but it doesn't help. It tells me to change it under regional languages or something and then change dialog box and menu language, but then then when I double click on that regional languages options there is no ';change dialog box and menu language'; thing to change!



Anyone done this before?



Thanks in advance.How to Changing Windows XP from German to English?
Go Start - Control Panel - Regional and Language Options and select English United Kingdom (US if you are there) from the drop down menu on Regional Options tab. On Advanced tab see what is in the box and choose and appropriate one. (I have UK on Regional Options and US on Advanced as I use both on my PC).How to Changing Windows XP from German to English?
Press start

go the control panel, with the symobl as seen in the pic

http://www.perlico.com/Images/Screenshot



go to ''Datum, Zeit, Sprache, und regionale Optionen''



Then select ''Regional und Sprachenoptionen'' -or something like it, there are so many ways of saying that :s



And in the drop box press Englisch (US)

No comments:

Post a Comment