Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Does anybody know how to change windows vista securty settings to allow me to fully use my computer!!?

im the only user on the computer. and im a administrator (of course). the security is making me so mad, does anybody know how to change it so the messages will stop comming up every single time i want to perform a action! also, it will not let me run chkdsk because im not ';authorised'; or i do not ';have sufficient privilages! Please help me change these dumb settings.and keep the messages from asking me what i want to do, its like a mother watching you asking do you want to do that, are you sure, are you sure, are you sure...its insane, help! ThanksDoes anybody know how to change windows vista securty settings to allow me to fully use my computer!!?
Like everyone else said,

click the start orb, click your user pic, click ';Turn off UAC';



I know, it's REALLY annoying. Damn M$. :\Does anybody know how to change windows vista securty settings to allow me to fully use my computer!!?
Microsoft made it that way for a reason. If you turn it off, then things are much more likely to go wrong! Everyone knows Microsoft are the laughing stock when it comes to security.



Info to turn off UAC is here:



http://www.petri.co.il/disable_uac_in_wi
Thts 2 Easy



U are confused by Vista's UAC



so disable UAC



Start-%26gt;Run-%26gt;MSCONFIG.EXE-%26gt; Tools-%26gt;Disable UAC



That shud do it

No comments:

Post a Comment