Wednesday, September 21, 2011

CHANGE WINDOWS XP LANGUAGE CHIN-ENG?

Hello, I just bought a really nice computer off craigslist, and its OS Windows XP is in Chinese. How can I change it to english? Please help asap please. Also if you good provide examples of the charachters i need to look for that would be great. Thanks.CHANGE WINDOWS XP LANGUAGE CHIN-ENG?
Get the EN version of XP then reinstall the OS.CHANGE WINDOWS XP LANGUAGE CHIN-ENG?
If you enter the control panel, you should be able to find something normally marked ';Language and Regional Options'; or something.

In either the second or third tab there's an option for switching the language-- I believe it's the third.

Sorry I can't post screenshots; I normally don't bother switching to Chinese/East-Asian display, and I don't feel like doing it and uploading.
You can't. The English and Chinese versions are different. You need to uninstall the Chinese OS, get hold of XP in English and install it instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment