Tuesday, September 13, 2011

';How can I change Windows Media Files to Quicktime media files on a stock Mac?';?

';I'm trying to download all the episodes of Red vs. Blue and I heard there was a way to download the Windos Media versions and change them to Quicktime-playable media files on a stock Mac, but I don't know how. Mail me about this, or answer this question in detail.';';How can I change Windows Media Files to Quicktime media files on a stock Mac?';?
You are able to install a plugin which can open windows media files on quicktime. There should be an option such as ';install 3rd party software'; and it should be in there.



Specifically, it is called flip4mac which you can find on http://www.versiontracker.com



Install that and quicktime can view it.



If it doesn't work, then go to http://www.media-convert.com and just convert it to mov or mp4 or mpg.



I recommend the first idea to avoid less amount of waiting.';How can I change Windows Media Files to Quicktime media files on a stock Mac?';?
why not just download the Quicktime Versions?
Flip4Mac is what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment