Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change windows live msn. to start whenever I want instead of starting with the computer.?

When I turn on the computer it opens with it and I want it to start when ever I want. how do I do that?

IT IS THE LATEST VERSION OF WINDOWS LIVE MSN.!How do I change windows live msn. to start whenever I want instead of starting with the computer.?
Go to the Tools menu, select the Options item, on the window that appears, click in the Sign In item at the left, then enable the ';Automatically run Windows Live Messenger when I log on to Windows'; option, the ';Open Windows Live Messenger main window when Windows Live Messenger starts'; and the ';Allow automatic sign in when connected to the Internet'; options. Click on the OK button and you're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment