Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i make all my audio files play only in windows media player?

My computer used to have it where my audio would play in windows media player, it was the default setting. But then somehow I got some yahoo music player and it changed all it so that it is the default player for all my audio. How do i change windows media player back into the default audio and video player for my computer?How do i make all my audio files play only in windows media player?
right click on the mp3 or other music file , select choose program , then set it use for that file type as the default playerHow do i make all my audio files play only in windows media player?
There are different methods for Windows XP and Windows Vista, so could you edit your question and add which OS you're running?
open windows media player,choose tools then options and select ';files type'; tab from above then press ';select all'; and you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment