Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change Windows?

How do I get out of Windows Internet Explorer provided by Yahoo?

I want to switch to another kind of Windows.

I can't copy and paste URL addresses, and I'm sick of it.How do I change Windows?
%26lt;CTRL%26gt;%26lt;R%26gt; http:\\getfirefox.com %26lt;Enter%26gt;How do I change Windows?
can you take a screen shot of your browser



alt-print screen, paste it into paint and save it



and post it on photobucket or something - i would like to see this....to help you better.



--



what i think is going on is you have a yahoo tool bar installed and somehow your address tool bar is not displaying or is pushed out of the way....
download firefox and install it
First problem, you can change to another window: open IE, click Tools at the top%26gt;Internet options%26gt;enter a web page you like at the blank box of ';Home page';%26gt;click Ok.



Second problem, open IE,click Tools at the top%26gt;Internet options%26gt;choose Content tab%26gt;click ';Auto Complte';button, in the pop-up window, check ';web addresses'; and click Ok%26gt; Ok.

It should be work now.



Hope this will help you.

For any other PC problem soluiton, please visit http:www.teesupport.com for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment