Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do change windows users so that it will automatically go to my users account but still have another user..

on file.





So, how can i change windows so that my user account will automatically go to my main user account when i power on m,y computer, but how do i have a side account still on there, when i want change users?



I have windows vista.How do change windows users so that it will automatically go to my users account but still have another user..
I'm not really sure what you want (sometimes I'm a bit thick) but if you want to have Windows automatically LOG YOU ON but still have other users accounts then this can be done as follows:

1. At a command prompt, type ';control userpasswords2'; and press Enter to open the Windows 2000-style User Accounts application.



2. On the Users tab, clear the Users Must Enter A User Name And Password To Use This Computer check box and then click OK.



3. In the Automatically Log On dialog box that appears, type the user name and password for the account you want to be logged on each time you start your computer.



Is this what you want?

Anyway,hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment